Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Latest Phrases from Elliott

Speech has developed a lot in the last month.  I'm teaching Elliott a new Portuguese word per day so he can communicate with my mom.

Here's a list of sayings of late...

dirty bit  (from the black eyed peas song.. cracks him up)
wake up mommy, come get me, where are you?
bom dia  (good morning)
boa noite  (good night)
obrigada  (thank you)
beijinhos (kissed)

TURBO DOGS
I want video game downstairs - crazy taxi
I don't like it, I don't want it
itchy mommy, need lotion
pee pee / poo poo, where are you?  come out! (then waves good bye when flushing)
Thank you for taking care of me today - says to the teachers when I pick him up, melts the teachers
I want to go babo's house (grandma's house)
Madrinha, tia (auntie Rosa)
Mommy I love that song, play again

In the car, Elliott directs me to turn "mommy turn left, mommy turn right"
at the red light he yells "stop mommy stop" and holds his hands out
are the green light he yells "GO mommy GO"

Coffee and cookie with babo (vavo, grandma)
Churchie with babo (Sunday church)

I NEED HELP, or... HELP mommy HELP

there's so much more... will keep adding to the list

No comments:

Post a Comment