Saturday, February 12, 2011

Katelyn's 5th Birthday Party

Elliott was so excited this morning to hear he was going to see Katelyn, even more giddy he became when he heard "It's Katelyn's birthday party today".  Ellie was so enthusiastic in picking out what to wear, but mommy already had a special matching outfit.  Elliott was looking so cool with his new Tommy jeans with a red checkered pattern (given by Vavo Gina at Christmas) with a red shirt and red socks, but Ellie didn't want red socks - he insisted on the blue socks!!! What a struggle this became, so I came up with the clever idea to tell Elliott... "Katelyn will be so excited to see you matching, she LOVES red socks!"... IT WORKED - lol.

Hard to believe little baby Katelyn is a big girl now!  Katelyn is my good friend Amanda's beautiful daughter who turned 5 years old with week.  Katie's birthday party was held at an indoor play gym with huge slides with lots of room for screaming children to run around.  Loved seeing all the kids having a blast chasing each other and giggling so hard.  What a great idea to have a birthday party in a gym ~ all the sticky cake mess gets left for someone else to clean-up.

A few of us went back to Amanda & Brian's place after the pizza, cake and candy eating.  In the playroom I caught Elliott enthusiastically showing Katelyn his matching red socks... he didn't forget!!!  This kid makes me laugh!  ~ dirty bit ~

Happy Birthday Katelyn.  Hope you enjoy looking through your 4th Birthday Scrapbook for many years to come.  You looked so beautiful today - Love you ;)

3 comments:

  1. I like this Paula. I'll bet it was a blast for all. Oh and good male manipulation....as always!
    Good jog bella

    K

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's,..umm,...job,...not jog. But if you want to go for a run let me know where to meet you,...I'm taking the car. ;7D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm for sure not taking a jog - HATE running or jogging... or walking...
    Let me male manipulation begin - tee hee

    ReplyDelete